Update: March 25th, 2020
Following the announcement made by our President on Monday evening 23 march 2020, we decided to close our stores on Tuesday morning to give all the members of the Gone team enough time to make the necessary arrangements and preparations for the lockdown.
Our online store remains open. All orders received during the lock-down will be delivered after 16 April. If you have any questions, please contact us on email email@example.com or vis social media.
We’ll make sure to keep in touch, share some inspiration, and be there for you during this time.
Stay safe, and take care of yourselves and of one another.
(Owner, Gone Outdoor)
Update March 17th, 2020
In the light of developments with respect to COVID-19 I wanted to take this opportunity to update you on decisions that we have taken as a business. At Gone. we care greatly for our community and our staff wellbeing and we wish to play our part in "flattening the curve" .
- Our online store remains open and deliveries continue as quickly and efficiently as you have come to expect from us.
- We understand that nothing beats seeing our products up close and trying out the fit for yourself.
- Why not try our products out in the comfort of your own home? We now offer cash refunds on any purchases returned within 10 days if the product is not to your taste. Read more about this on our website.
- All our stores will remain open and store hours will remain unchanged.
- We have implemented heightened hygienic precautions, as promoted by the WHO, in all our stores and the staff have been briefed and trained accordingly.
- All our staff are encouraged to practice social distancing, and will greet customers with an elbow shake or a wave.
Sanitiser is available on the counter - so that our team can sanitise their hands between all interactions, as well as keep the surfaces sanitised. We encourage customers to make use of this as well.
Events & Gatherings:
- Community health trumps community gatherings. Our upcoming screening of Paige is postponed indefinitely. Should you wish to watch it in the comfort of your own home it is available for purchase on iTunes.
Our weekly Wednesday runs are suspended until further notice.
These are challenging times for everyone around the world. Our focus as a business is to keep our doors open, provide the service you have come to expect from us and keep our team healthy and employed. All staff will be paid in full for scheduled work even if self isolation is necessary.
We appreciate your continued support over the coming period. See you in store for an elbow bump soon.
Founder, Gone. Outdoor Supply Co.