Mens R1 TechFace HoodyPatagonia
Warm, stretchy and breathable like you’d expect from Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions.
Like an R1® with extra grit, our TechFace Hoody maintains fleece-like comfort while extending itself into scrappy days on rock, snow and ice. The stretchy, lightweight double-weave fabric (partially recycled polyester, with spandex) offers significantly more wind resistance and durability than our traditional R1®, and its articulated pattern further encourages a full range of mountain mobility. An alpine helmet–compatible, adjustable hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility through shoulder-season squalls. Detailing includes a pair of high, zippered handwarmer pockets (with venting mesh), an external zippered left-chest pocket and our sleek, low-bulk, easy push-up stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs. The adjustable hem snugs via cords routed through the pockets, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds excess moisture.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movementAlpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
400 g (14.1 oz)