Stormfront Wet/Dry DuffelPatagonia
Perfect for river take-outs, surf breaks and trailheads where separating water and gear is mandatory. Welded and highly weather-resistant, this duffel has a floating divider to maximize space where you need it.
Our Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel separates wet and dry items with a coated, floating baffle so your dripping waders don’t soak your “coming home” shirt. This bag is made with a burly 100% nylon core with a TPU coating, and features nonsubmersible 100% waterproof welded construction and large, burly zippers for easy access. Details include an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap, reinforced haul handles, and an interior mesh pocket to keep small items within reach. Meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a nonsubmersible 100% waterproof package
- Top and bottom split compartments, and large burly zippers for easy access, allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; floating divider provides space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Interior zippered mesh pocket
Body: 11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating. Interior pocket: 8.3-oz 100% polyester mesh
1,245 g (2 lbs 11.2 oz)