Nine Trails Pack 28LPatagonia
When you expect to spend a full day in the mountains, this pack carries everything you need in comfort.
If you can open up a trail guide, you can open this Nine Trails Pack. Its U-shaped main zipper fillets the pack open so you can get to your gear quickly and easily without unstuffing everything inside. Sized for a full day in the mountains, it has space for all of the essentials plus room for a hydration reservoir, extra layers for variable weather, a shell, hat and gloves, food for the full day and a headlamp, just in case. A separate stash pocket holds your smaller, easily misplaced items like topo map, sunscreen and lip balm. The pack’s exterior has a large stretch pocket for securing extra gear and hip belt pockets to keep your must-have’s close at hand. We built the back panel from mono-mesh to prevent moisture buildup and provide excellent airflow; it’s the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made. Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and waistbelt keep your load comfortably centered and close to your back so your gear moves with you, not against you. Dual compression straps on each side allow you to manage the size of various loads. Made of lightweight yet highly durable 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining. Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Extended U-shaped zipper to main compartment; multiple stash pockets for organizing small items
- A massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
1,000 g (2 lbs 3.3 oz)