Mens Straight Fit Cords - RegPatagonia
A slightly trimmer version of our Regular Fit Cords, these fine-gauge, 14-wale, 5-pocket, 100% organic cotton corduroy pants feature a sturdy but nicely groomed hand and are Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
Splitting kindling or banging new cedar shakes onto the weather wall, the task list never ends when you’re living off the grid. Warm, soft-wearing and durable enough for workdays at the cabin, our Straight Fit Cords are made from a midweight 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy. With classic 5-pocket styling and a regular rise, they have a zip fly, an antique nickel shank button closure, double-needle belt loops and antique nickel piton rivets throughout. Designed for lean-to-medium body types, the tuned-in fit is neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thigh and has a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. They have two front pockets with printed twill pocket bags, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor. Inseam is 32".
- Made of 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy
- Slim-straight fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise; neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Available in 32" inseam length only
10-oz 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment-washed corduroy. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
519 g (18.3 oz)