A request from our ultrarunning ambassadors who wanted a breathable cap—the Duckbill lives on, in a lightweight SUPPLEX™ nylon. Details: Hat folds and packs easily.
Airy, crushable-yet-resilient and a timeless favorite, the Duckbill Cap pairs an open tricot mesh and SUPPLEX™ nylon (now using updated Baggies™ fabric) for the reflective coverage of a running hat with the heat-dumping functionality of a visor. The short foam brim shades your eyes without blinding you to overhead branches and bounces back to its shape after being folded in the pocket of your shorts. A COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture and a slim rear buckle with elastic adjusts the fit.
- The brim and front are made of Baggies™ fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 100% SUPPLEX™ nylon. Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Headband: COOLMAX® fabric. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
62 g (2.2 oz)