Womens Dirt Roamer Jacket - SalePatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Put it on, leave it on.
The superbreathable Dirt Roamer Jacket is designed for the changing climates and altitudes unique to mountain biking, allowing you to dump heat on climbs, shed wind and light precipitation on descents and ridgelines, while also stretching to accommodate on-bike movements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Superbreathable, superstretchy 100% recycled nylon fabric allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for annoying pit zips
- Soft-knit backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is comfortable against skin
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Secure interior-chest pocket for valuables
2.3-oz 100% recycled nylon stretch face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
201 g (7.1 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R999.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.