Mens Houdini Air JacketPatagonia
Inhabiting a space between our Houdini and Airshed. Made for longer missions when breathability and a little bit of weather resistance are essential.
Flurries of snow, gusts of wind, continual sun-cloud cycles—spring can’t make up its mind. For those who run far in unpredictable conditions, the Houdini Air strikes a balance between our more shut-down Houdini and the hard-charging Airshed. The ultralight double-weave nylon/polyester fabric (partially recycled) has outstanding breathability along with a textured interior that enhances airflow and next-to-skin comfort when sweating. Minimalist detailing includes low-bulk cuffs and hem, single-pull adjustable hood and a zippered chest pocket that converts to a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. Reflective P-6 logo on left chest and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Ultralightweight breathable double weave with a texturized back allows for increased airflow next to skin to help avoid that hot, sweaty feeling during high-output activities. Fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, providing weather protection, and is made with postindustrial recycled nylon
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low bulk, superior comfort and in-motion fit
- Built to handle different weather conditions while you’re moving—both from the outside environment and your own next-to-skin microclimate
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when more protection is needed but you also want added breathability
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
1.4-oz 90% nylon (51% recycled)/10% polyester double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
116 g (4.1 oz)