Mens Light & Variable JacketPatagonia
Ultralight, packable, 100% recycled polyester weather-resistant jacket.
This pared-down, easily packable hooded jacket is wind- and weather-resistant for the light showers and persistent winds you face when you’re on the road. Made of ultralightweight 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Light & Variable® Jacket also provides 50+ UPF sun protection. With a trim silhouette, it features a center-front zipper and flat-felled seam detailing for next-to-skin comfort. The stowaway hood has cinch ties for an adjustable fit. Self-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets have flat-felled side seams and rope-pull closures. The right pocket serves as a self-stuff pouch with a carabiner clip-in loop. Details include a drawcord hem, elasticized cuffs and a hip-length fit.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length zipper with flat-felled seam detail; stand-up collar with stowaway hood and chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets with flat-felled side seams; right pocket converts to a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts
- Adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Hip length
2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
295 g (10.4 oz)