Mens Stretch Hydroflow Boardshorts - 19 in.Patagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Built for pinnacle performance in the water, our most technical boardshorts are fast-drying, superlight and feature four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement while surfing, kitesurfing or bodysurfing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
This season, we’ve completely rebuilt our highest-performing boardshorts, making them stretchier and more comfortable while maintaining lightweight and durability. Deceptively simple but technically advanced, the new Stretch Hydroflow Boardshorts are made from a light, durable and fast-drying 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 50+ UPF sun protection and four-way stretch for dynamic freedom of movement. The streamlined fit is optimized to reduce binding and chafing, while the sonic-welded seams are articulated to the body and allow the shorts to stretch as one piece of fabric. We’ve also replaced a traditional, multipiece waistband and fly with a fused Hydroflow waistband that conforms to the shape of the hips, improving comfort and staying snug to the body through a full range of motion; the design also eliminates a fabric layer to reduce weight. The self-draining pocket on the right hip has a non-corroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use; a notched hem creates even more room to move for the leg. Outseam is 19”. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams. Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one garment while reducing chafing and dry time
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; the curved design follows the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for additional freedom of movement; outseam is 19"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
125 g (4.4 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R324.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.