Mens Stretch Hydroflow Boardshorts - 19 in.Patagonia
Built for pinnacle performance in the water, our most technical boardshorts are fast-drying, superlight and feature four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement while surfing, kitesurfing or bodysurfing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
This season, we’ve completely rebuilt our highest-performing boardshorts, making them stretchier and more comfortable while maintaining light weight and durability. Deceptively simple but technically advanced, the new Stretch Hydroflow Boardshorts are made from a light, durable and fast-drying 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 50+ UPF sun protection and four-way stretch for dynamic freedom of movement. The streamlined fit is optimized to reduce binding and chafing, while the sonic-welded seams are articulated to the body and allow the shorts to stretch as one piece of fabric. We’ve also replaced a traditional, multipiece waistband and fly with a fused Hydroflow waistband that conforms to the shape of the hips, improving comfort and staying snug to the body through a full range of motion; the design also eliminates a fabric layer to reduce weight. The self-draining pocket on the right hip has a non-corroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use; a notched hem creates even more room to move for the leg. Outseam is 19”. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seamsArticulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one garment while reducing chafing and dry time
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; the curved design follows the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for additional freedom of movement; outseam is 19"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
125 g (4.4 oz)