Mens Stretch Hydropeak Boardshorts - 18 in.Patagonia
Our most minimal, pared-down boardshorts are made from a fast-drying, superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend that features four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We took a longtime Patagonia travel favorite, the Light & Variable® Boardshorts, and upped the performance level by making them from a lightweight, fast-drying fabric with four-way stretch for dynamic freedom of movement. Since they’ve been almost entirely re-engineered, we gave them a new name, too—the Stretch Hydropeak Boardshorts. Our most minimal, pared-down surf trunks, they’re made from 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that offers excellent comfort and freedom of movement while maintaining durability. The new, streamlined fit is optimized to reduce binding and chafing, and we’ve replaced a traditional, multipiece waistband and fly with a fused waistband that conforms to the shape of the hips, improving comfort and staying snug to the body through a full range of motion; the design also eliminates a fabric layer to reduce weight. The self-draining pocket on the right hip has a non-corroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use; a notched hem creates even more room to move for the leg. Outseam is 18”. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seamsTraditional multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 18"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
130 g (4.6 oz)