Mens Stretch Hydropeak Boardshorts - 18 in.Patagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Our most minimal, pared-down boardshorts are made from a fast-drying, superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend that features four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We took a longtime Patagonia travel favorite, the Light & Variable® Boardshorts, and upped the performance level by making them from a lightweight, fast-drying fabric with four-way stretch for dynamic freedom of movement. Since they’ve been almost entirely re-engineered, we gave them a new name, too—the Stretch Hydropeak Boardshorts. Our most minimal, pared-down surf trunks, they’re made from 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that offers excellent comfort and freedom of movement while maintaining durability. The new, streamlined fit is optimized to reduce binding and chafing, and we’ve replaced a traditional, multipiece waistband and fly with a fused waistband that conforms to the shape of the hips, improving comfort and staying snug to the body through a full range of motion; the design also eliminates a fabric layer to reduce weight. The self-draining pocket on the right hip has a non-corroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use; a notched hem creates even more room to move for the leg. Outseam is 18”. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seamsTraditional multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 18"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
130 g (4.6 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R249.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.