Mens Baggies JktPatagonia
Inspired by our classic Shelled Synchilla® Jacket, this versatile spring-weight version made of durable nylon (38% recycled) has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, a skin-friendly mesh tricot lining and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Perfect for bike commuting or cool-weather hiking, this everyday jacket with 50+ UPF sun protection steps in when fleece is too warm. The wind- and weather-resistant nylon shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, and a soft tricot lining wicks perspiration and glides easily over layers. The raglan sleeve design allows the full range of mobility and two zippered handwarmer pockets warm your digits after an early-morning ride for coffee. With a stand-up collar to block wind and rib-knit cuffs and hem for next-to-skin softness. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Wind- and weather-resistant nylon shell (38% recycled) treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with a lightweight mesh tricot fabric
- Full-length center-front zipper with a tall, stand-up collar
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeve design allows the full range of mobility
- Polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
Shell: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Lining (body and sleeves): 2.3-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Rib-knit hem and cuffs: 98% polyester/2% spandex. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
496 g (17.5 oz)