Mens Borderless TightsPatagonia
The unique fibers in our newest running tights provide superior stretch, comfort and support. Constructed for performance, warmth and durability during wintery trail runs. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Come frost, come ice, come wind: onward to the trails. The devout get out all winter, in all conditions, and our newest cold-weather running tights use a unique fiber that delivers extraordinary stretch with a comfortable, unrestrictive feel. A favorite of our endurance testers, the Borderless Tights also wick, breathe and remain supportive. They excel as stand-alone tights, yet slide easily under overlayers when the temps drop to desperate but the trails still call. Gusseted construction further enables your range of motion, and the brushed-elastic waistband stays comfy with a flat, internal drawcord. A center-back security pocket closes with a zipper, and the stretch drop-in pockets at the hips have reflective binding. With a reflective logo at left hip and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Comfortable and supportive nylon/polyester blend also contains XJ4, an elastane alternative that stretches farther than traditional elastane, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Comfortable brushed-elastic waistband with a flat internal drawcord
- Secure zipper pocket at center back; stretch drop-in pockets at the hips with reflective binding
- Reflective logo at left hip
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
7-oz 60% nylon/20% polyester/20% elastane switchback double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
247 g (8.7 oz)