Mens Capilene Daily BriefsPatagonia
The stretchiest polyester baselayer for everyday wear with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
These soft, long-wearing Capilene® Daily Briefs have the stretch, comfort and quick-dry performance you need for any endeavor, even if you’re just relaxing. Capilene® Daily, our stretchiest baselayer, is made for everyday wear. We call our baselayer category “Daily”, but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor, make these styles something out of the ordinary. The smooth jersey face fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene® 100% recycled polyester jersey, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. Details include elastic leg openings, brushed-elastic waistband, self-fabric fly and low-profile, offset seams for chafe-free mobility.
- Lightweight Capilene® 100% recycled polyester (heathers: 50% recycled) jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Brushed-elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Elastic leg openings provide supple fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Solids: 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey; heathers: 3.5-oz (119-g) 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
54 g (1.9 oz)