Mens Cloud Ridge JacketPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
The packable Cloud Ridge Jacket features H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and next-to-skin comfort for wet and sticky conditions. Built with a membrane made from polyester that, combined with the polyester backer and recycled polyester face, allows the entire material to be recycled by Teijin as part of their Eco Circle™ program.
Depending on where you live, soaking storms can be a novel occurrence or simply wetness as usual (we’re talking to you, PNW, Eastern Seaboard, B.C., Japan …). For those who move regularly through superhumid zones, the Cloud Ridge Jacket balances reliable H2No™ Performance Standard protection with responsible construction in a simple yet robust jacket. Thoughtfully built with 100% recycled polyester face fabric and a recyclable polyester barrier and backer, it offers 3-layer waterproof/breathable protection and next-to-skin comfort in wet conditions. The 2-way-adjustable, alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design, while soft microfleece on the neck and chin goes easy on your skin. The watertight center zipper has a minimal interior storm flap and two ventilating mesh hand pockets (with coated, watertight zippers) that sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap. Details include a hook-and-loop cuff closures, a drawcord hem and stuffsack with clip-in loop.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell utilizes a membrane made from polyester that, combined with the polyester backer and recycled polyester face, allows the entire material to be recycled by Teijin as part of their Eco Circle™ program; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Alpine helmet–compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh hand pockets sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a recyclable polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishWeight
391 g (13.8 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R874.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.