Mens Dirt Craft Bike ShortsPatagonia
These men’s mountain biking shorts incorporate a durable padded liner with a versatile and adjustable outer short. Details: 3-layer pad, waist adjustment, secure zipper pocket, 11.5" inseam.
Bangtail Divide, Warrior Creek, the Kokopelli. Why limit yourself? Our Dirt Craft shorts combine a removable, durable, 3-layer mountain-bike-specific padded liner with a do-anything outer short. The comfortable and supportive polyester/spandex stretch liner incorporates power mesh panels for enhanced breathability, and connects to the stretchy, quiet, plain-weave nylon/spandex outer short fabric via a low-profile hook-and-webbing waist adjustment. A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, drop-in hand pockets, a secure zippered pocket (fits most phones) on the side of the left thigh, and reflective logos at left side hem and right back hip. With knee articulation and an 11.5" inseam.
- Comfortable and supportive liner in a polyester/spandex blend with breathable panels of nylon/spandex power mesh and a mountain biking–specific 3-layer protective pad
- Outer short is a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and enough breathability to avoid overheating
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing adjustment at waist to fine-tune fit
- Drop-in hand pockets and secure zipper pocket at left side thigh
- Articulation at knee for comfort and movement; 11.5" inseam
Outer short: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit with breathable 80% nylon/20% spandex power mesh panels. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
348 g (12.3 oz)