Mens Reversible Crankset VestPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Perfect for everyday use, this reversible, insulated, water-resistant vest is made with 100% recycled polyester and stuffs into its own pocket.
The Reversible Crankset Vest changes gears nearly as fast as the derailleur on your mountain bike and stuffs into its own pocket to make a comfy pillow. For day-to-day, around-town use, one side of the Crankset has an urban aesthetic, while the other side reverses to feature a technical polyester ripstop shell with reflective detailing on the shoulders, back yoke and left-chest logo. However you wear it, this versatile vest warms up cool mornings with a soft, compressible layer of 40-g Thermogreen™ polyester insulation (92% recycled) that holds in the heat, blocks wind and dries quickly. The 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block moisture and increase abrasion resistance. Details include a full-length center-front zipper, a stand-up collar, two side-entry pockets (the right pocket converts to a stuffsack) and a left-chest pocket that’s headphone compatible. Both sides have comfortable elastic binding on the armholes and hem and a back vent for breathability. Hip length. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled polyester vest with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester insulation (92% recycled)
- Shell side has a full-length center-front zipper with a reflective climbing rope–inspired pull; stand-up collar; two side-entry pockets with zipper closures; right pocket converts to a stuffsack; left-chest pocket that’s headphone compatible
- Reverse side features a polyester ripstop shell with reflective detailing on shoulders, back yoke and left-chest logo; full-length center-front zipper with reflective climbing rope–inspired pull; stand-up collar; two side-entry mesh-lined pockets with zipper closures
- Shell and reverse sides have comfortable elastic binding on armholes and hem and a back vent for breathability
- Hip length
Body: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedWeight
255 g (9 oz)
This garment has a regular fit.
Technical product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use.This garment has a regular fit and is neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over hea
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R374.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.