Mens Storm Racer JktPatagonia
For long trail runs and rides that demand a stripped-down focus, the new Storm Racer Jacket offers dependable weather protection in a simple shell dedicated to movement. Built of ultralightweight 3-layer 100% nylon ripstop with an airy tricot backer and plenty of stretch, it meets our rigorous H2No™ Performance Standard for waterproof breathability.
The new Storm Racer Jacket embraces mountain running and riding essentials, exuding elegance in simplicity. It’s the lightest waterproof/breathable jacket we’ve ever made: a UTMB-inspired and approved 3-layer, featherlight, pared-down 100% nylon ripstop shell, with a supple feel and a tricot backer that remains comfortable next-to-skin at mile 100. The jacket features minimal-adjust half-elastic cuffs (low bulk, high comfort), a close-fitting single-pull hood that rolls away and a self-stuffing chest pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop). With reflective logos at left chest and back of neck. Bells, whistles and excess fluff not included.
- Featherweight H2No™ Performance Standard 100% nylon ripstop keeps you dry, while a tricot backer wears soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision, and has minimal roll-away stow feature
- Durable half-elastic cuffs lay flat against top of wrist for low bulk and superior comfort; elastic at back hem allows jacket to lie flat against body while sealing out weather
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.74-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a 7-denier tricot backer, waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
170 g (6 oz)