Mens Stretch Boardshorts - 21 in.Patagonia
Adding stretch to the durability and comfort of our tried-and-true Wavefarer® Boardshorts, the Stretch Wavefarer Boardshorts feature a quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% elastane fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Our Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts are just that: Wavefarers that stretch. Durable and fast-drying, they combine our classic Wavefarer construction with the increased flexibility and performance of a 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% elastane blend. The fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; the contoured, self-lined waistband offers a secure and comfortable fit on the hips. A forward inseam helps eliminate chafing, and the fine-tuned seat and side-seam design provide maximum comfort and freedom of motion. Flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring that adds security and durability; self-draining right-hip pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 21". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from quick-drying and durable nylon with 2-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Contoured waistband for secure and comfortable fit; flat-lying fly with a single rubber button; ladderlock drawstring closure; turned and bartacked drawstring is durable and adds securitySelf-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminates chafing; improved seat design for ease of movement; straightened side seam for mobility
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 21"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
198 g (7 oz)