Mens Strider Shorts - 7 in.Patagonia
Pick up the pace in the ultralight Strider Shorts. They’re made of fast-drying polyester with highly breathable mesh, and details include an odor-resistant built-in liner and a center-back zippered pocket.
Alarm rings. Mumble. Coffee. Up, out. Walk, shuffle, run; your headlamp scatters light across the trail before the day has dawned. We made our Strider Shorts for the most devoted trail runners. These ultralightweight, breathable, fast-drying running shorts use a 50-denier 100% polyester fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists moisture, while 100% polyester mesh panels on the outer thigh use an updated, more breathable fabric to ensure you stay cool. The built-in, open-knit, 100% polyester crepe liner (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) now dries faster, weighs less and wicks and breathes more freely. The covered elastic waistband has a sturdy internal drawcord that secures the fit, and the pocket now sits in the center-back (with zipper closure), keeping the front clean for a smooth stride. Reflective logo at left hem; 7" inseam with a 2" split.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with completely open, highly breathable 100% polyester mesh panels for ventilation, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Center-back zippered pocket
- Lightweight built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
Main Body: 2.4-oz 50-denier 100% polyester micro dobby with DWR (durable water repellent) Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester open, highly breathable mesh. Rear pocket: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex with wicking. Liner: 2.7-oz 58% polyester/42% recycled polyester crepe, wicking, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign™ approved.
99 g (3.5 oz)