Mens Zemer Bomber JacketPatagonia
A lightweight, insulated, weather-resistant jacket with a 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop shell.
With a layer of light insulation for cool days and an easy-wearing shell fabric, it’s tempting to wear the Zemer Bomber Jacket everywhere, even when you have no plans to go anywhere. The Zemer has a 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop shell for durability and all-day comfort and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and increase abrasion resistance. Lightweight 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch insulation traps heat, blocks wind and feels warm and welcoming, no matter what the weather has planned. The front zip has a wind flap to stop drafts, and the collar, cuffs and hem have 1x1 rib trim to seal out the cold. Pockets include zip-closing handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket with headphone compatibility for your phone or other electronics. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-zip jacket with wind flap
- Collar, cuffs and hem have 1x1 rib trim
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closure for added security
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Hip length
Shell: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled). Shell fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
493 g (17.4 oz)