This ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester/spandex mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constricting
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Artist by color code: Paul Puckett (TPWH); all others Patagonia original art
4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R124.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.