Womens Flying Fish Organic Scoop T-ShirtPatagonia
This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Flying Fish Organic Scoop T-Shirt is made of U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork by Geoff McFetridge and Patagonia is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. The slim-fitting shirt has a modern, feminine shape with a scoop neckline and dropped hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Modern, feminine shape with a dropped hem and a scoop neckline
- Ultrafine 40-singles ringspun organic cotton
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Original art by Geoff McFetridge and Patagonia
4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
85 g (3 oz)