Womens Centered CropsPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Perfect for yoga, and cropped so you can see your feet, Centered Crops feature a compression fit; plenty of stretch and a fabric that wicks, dries quickly and feels like cotton. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
If your Birthday Challenge involves bouldering, biking, posing and eating your age in pieces of sushi, suit up in these stretchy, up-for-everything tights. Solids are made of nylon/spandex and heathers are made of polyester/spandex—both of which wick moisture, dry quickly and feel soft against your skin. The fabric also features incredible recovery and softness, but will remain supportive and breathable all day long. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Solids are a stretchy nylon/spandex knit (heathers: polyester/spandex; prints: recycled polyester/spandex) high-performance fabric that provides a compression fit, wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Wide waistband is flattering and has a hidden ½" elastic to keep the pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 20½"
Solids: 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey. Heathers: 8-oz 87% polyester/13% spandex heathered jersey. Prints: 8.9-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedWeight
181 g (6.4 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R374.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.