Black Hole Pack 25LPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from Patagonia Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
Body: 8.7-oz (prints: 8.9-oz) 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R624.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.