- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
A request from Patagonia ultrarunning ambassadors who wanted a breathable cap—the Duckbill lives on, in a lightweight SUPPLEX™ nylon. Hat folds and packs easily. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- The brim and front are made of 100% recycled Baggies™ fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
Crown and bill: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh
Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
43 g (1.5 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R149.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.