- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Straight backs are happy backs!
Kånken was created as far back as 1978 to help prevent back problems among Swedish school children and quickly became a common sight at preschools and nature schools throughout the country. Today, 35 years later, Kånken has straightened millions of backs across the globe and has become one of Fjällräven's most beloved products. This classic backpack is equally suited to journeys to and from school or work, as it is to trekking and travelling.
The carrying system is simple but practical and consists of handles at the top and slender, adjustable shoulder straps. The logo on the front is reflective. It also has an address label inside the main compartment.
- The material is hard-wearing, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness.
- The spacious main compartment has a large opening with a zip, which makes it easy to pack and unpack.
- It has two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front, perfect for those bits and bobs that you want to keep close at hand.
- The included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the interior back pocket where it prevents the contents of the backpack from poking against your back – and is always within reach for when you need to take a break and sit down, wherever you may be.
Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinyl
Webbing: 100% polypropylene
Height: 38 cm
Width: 27 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Volume: 16 lWeight
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R499.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.