Mens Clean Climb Trade Responsibili-TeePatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
The clean-climbing revolution started in 1972 with tools like the original hexcentric, shown here with typography inspired by the Chouinard Equipment forge-hammered signature. Fifty years later we are in business to save our home planet. A place to start is conserving resources and using them wisely. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled T-shirt reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- UPatagonia's lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics.
- Crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything.
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention.
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked.
5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey.Weight
213 g (7.5 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R224.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.