Mens Quandary JacketPatagonia
A versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave
- Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof, polyurethane-coated zipper with zipper garage; microfleece-lined collar for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated, waterproof zipper; two side-entry, zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
Free shipping on all orders over R750.