Men's Straight Fit Jeans - ShortPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Maybe the world’s most responsible jeans, we’ve up’d the ante on denim innovation while featuring styling that is both relevant and timeless. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ Pilot Cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% spandex foam-dyed denim
- Innovative indigo foam-dyeing cuts nearly all wastewater out of the jeans-making process while reducing the carbon impact of coloration and water usage
- Midrise, straight fit has a slight amount of ease for optimal movement and everyday comfort; cut straight through hip and thigh to leg opening; waistband contours to natural body shape and provides a secure fit to keep pants in place during motion
- Classic five-pocket design with nickel shank-button closure, brass zip fly, copper rivets, seven double-needle belt loops and recycled jacron label at back waistband
- Two twill-blend front pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets
- 30" inseam
12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ Pilot Cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% spandex foam-dyed denim
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
439 g (15.5 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R574.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.