Mens Better Sweater 1/4 ZipPatagonia
A warm, easy-wearing, bulk-free quarter-zip that’s Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing and made of a knitted, heathered polyester fleece.
Beachbreak for breakfast and bouldering for lunch. When the sun starts to set, throw on a Better Sweater while dinner cooks and you spin tales of a well-lived day on the Central Coast. Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater™ ¼-Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you’re ticking off the list. Built from 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process to significantly reduce the use of dyestuffs, energy and water, it has a stand-up collar with zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem wicks sweat, and a zippered chest pocket secures keys and cash.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with a heathered sweater-knit face, moisture-wicking fleece interior, and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
498 g (17.6 oz)