Mens Dirt Roamer Liner BibsPatagonia
The Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs are the high-performance foundation you want for big days on the trail.
With airy stretch fabric, an engineered 3-D Italian chamois, over-short snap loops and ample on-body storage, these male-specific mountain-bike bibs let you ditch the pack or gear so that you can spend hours in the saddle. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive yet soft, stretchy recycled nylon/spandex jersey holds everything in place and secures valuables to the body; power-mesh panels vent heat
- Shell: full-zip with two-way zipper; zip-through, microfleece-lined collar and chin flap; external storm flap with hidden snap closures
- Breathable center-back pocket has space for a water bottle; pockets on both right and left torso provide plenty of storage for snacks, tools or electronics
- Off-road-only, near-transparent mesh panels on quads dump heat on climbs or hot days
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe while keeping chamois in place
- Snap loops at waist pair with any of our MTB over shorts, allowing for across-the-line integration; Dirt Roamer Jacket pocket “nests” between torso pockets
Body: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex stretch interlock knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Mesh panels: 4.7-oz 73% recycled nylon/27% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
167 g (5.9 oz)