Mens Long-Sleeved Lightweight Rugby ShirtPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Rugby-style shirt made with a rugged organic cotton jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
In the 1970s, Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard's business really took off when he started selling rugby shirts to climbers.
- Made with 100% organic cotton slub jersey that feels soft and breathable
- The three-button front placket has rubber buttons for durability
- 2” rib-knit cuffs for comfort on your forearms
- The hip length and straight hem go with most every situation, from hanging with friends to working overtime
Body: 7.4-oz 100% organic cotton slub jersey. Collar and placket: 7.8-oz 100% organic cotton twill. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R499.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.