Mens Nine Trails Shorts - 8 in.Patagonia
For the runner who needs fully featured, versatile running shorts, the Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Adding a little more coverage, these running shorts are made with a durable fabric blend and treated with a DWR-layer to resist light moisture.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two large, zippered front pockets; back-right zippered pocket fits phone or other stash items
- Supportive, lightweight and moisture-wicking recycled polyester boxer-brief liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Lightweight fabrication allows for compressibility
Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
181 g (6.4 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R324.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.