Mens Quandary Convertible PantsPatagonia
Lightweight and stretchy, everyday zip-off pants with 50+ UPF sun protection for traveling, trail and around-town adventures that can be converted to a pair of shorts.
Tough and technical, these pants provide comfort and performance. Made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% elastane fabric, they give you plenty of flex and have a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
The zip-off legs have contrasting zippers to make on’s and off’s quick and easy. The curved waistband follows the contours of your hips for a personalized fit, while a gusseted crotch and knee articulation allow a full range of motion.
They have front handwarmer pockets (right one has a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a right-thigh pocket with a security zipper. Details include reinforced, wide belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 50-UPF sun protection. Inseam is 32"; inseam of shorts is 10".
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% elastane with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Zip-off legs with contrast zippers
- Available in 32" inseam
4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
340 g (12 oz)