Mens Strider Pro Shorts - 5 in.Patagonia
Our most technical running shorts. Fast drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical.
Our Strider Pro Shorts carry what you need for a full day of mountain running, thanks to four overlapping, stretchy back hip pockets (two on each side). An additional card-sized, stretchy center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat, won’t flap when empty and use an improved fabric that dries significantly faster, is more durable and remains superstretchy and expandable to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket. We’ve moved to a lighter, faster-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric on the outer body, with generous side splits to further enhance airflow. The open-knit 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner brief (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) dries fast, weighs little and breathes freely. Brushed elastic lines the improved low-bulk waistband—it’s more minimal, softer and faster-drying—and the sturdy drawcord exits externally for additional comfort. With a reflective logo on the left hem, a locker loop for hang drying and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. 5" inseam with 2" split.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex pockets for fast-drying stretch performance
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner brief wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh. Rear pockets: 4.2?oz 79% nylon/21% spandex. Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
110 g (3.9 oz)