Slope Runner Exploration Pack 18L - SalePatagonia
Expanding on the vest chassis of the Slope Runner series, the Slope Runner Exploration Pack 18L is built for big linkups or trailblazers looking to fill in the blank spaces on the map.
- 100% recycled materials, webbing and spacer mesh; exterior shell has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Four chest-harness pockets and numerous expanding and static storage options on the pack's backside carry a variety of gear to handle a wide range of terrain.
- Piolet carrying system and lash point can hold an additional item or helmet.
- Pack-style load management system securely holds dynamic payloads; vest-style construction minimizes chafing while maximizing breathability.
- Includes two 500ml HydraPak® flasks specifically shaped to slide smoothly back into their holsters.
- Shell A: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Shell B and lining: 2.3-oz 70-denier 100% ECONYL® recycled nylon with a PU and silicone coating
- Back panel: 7-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Exterior pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% elastane power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon