Tin Shed HatPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Our Tin Shed Hat is a full-coverage mid-crown hat, made of a hemp/recycled polyester/organic cotton fabric blend, with an adjustable strap in back and embroidered P-6 logo in front.
It also features a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus™ material which comes from 100% recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- The six-panel, mid-crown design provides full coverage while keeping a low profile on your head
- The adjustable snap closure provides a range of sizing options
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- The brim is made of 100% recycled fishing nets; learn more at patagonia.com/bureo
Crown and bill: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton. Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Headband fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
99 g (3.5 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R199.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.