Ultratrail FX.One SuperliteLeki
The Ultratrail FX.One Superlite supports you in the fight for kilometers and meters in altitude! The super-light shaft with a slim 14mm diameter was developed together with top athletes for use in competitions. The high-end carbon is optimized for minimal weight. The competition pole is equipped with the new Trail Shark, the first grip-strap system developed 100 percent for trail running. Thanks to new air channels, the weight of the handle has been reduced by 30 percent compared to the well-known Shark system. The Shark Frame Strap Mesh fits like a glove and transmits the power directly to the center of the pole. Thanks to the slim shape of the Shark Dorn, the loop for clicking in can be hit even with your eyes closed. An additional nose on the handle offers a second grip option and ensures more precise guidance. With a pack size of 35 cm and a weight of 137 g with a length of 120 cm, the Ultratrail FX.One Superlite is an indispensable companion for your next race!
- The Shark system offers you optimal power transmission through a direct connection between hand and pole. Fast clicking in and out is no problem. All Shark straps and gloves are compatible with all Shark poles.
- The grip, specially developed for trail running, offers minimum weight with maximum stability thanks to the Air Channel construction. The Shark system also allows easy clicking in and out with just one finger.
- Infinitely adjustable and individually adaptable strap. It allows quick and easy clicking in and out of the pole and is compatible with all Shark poles.
- Carbon HRC (Highest Racing Carbon) Max.
- The push button system enables quick assembly and disassembly of folding poles at the touch of a button.
- Minimalist basket for maximum weight savings and optimal swing behavior.
Carbon (HRC max)