Womens Better Sweater Jacket - SalePatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper and holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
451 g (15.9 oz)
Note: By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills here
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R499.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.