Womens Hampi Rock Pants RevPatagonia
Our breathable yet durable organic hemp/recycled polyester/elastane Hampi Rock Pants are simple, multifunctional climbing pants that keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Inseam is 28". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable organic hemp/recycled polyester/elastane blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Patterned for climbing movement with gusset and articulated knees for high stepping, stemming and heel hooking; updated numeric sizing allows for a precise fit
- Ultra-soft internal elastic waistband provides next-to-skin comfort and lies flat under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets with lie-flat construction
- Dedicated bouldering brush pocket so you can brush holds for your friends and remove tick marks at the end of a session
- Tapered lower legs and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view for tracking foot placements and can be pulled up for additional venting; inseam is 28"
5-oz 53% organic hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% elastane plain weave.
241 g (8.4 oz)