Womens Multi Trails Shorts-5 1/2 in.Patagonia
For your best everyday runs or whatever else you can dream up, with an essential dose of utility, the Multi Trails Shorts have a 5½" inseam and are made of a lightweight 90% recycled polyester/10% elastane blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% elastane woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit.
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- Two zippered front pockets; one back snap pocket that shorts stuff into for easy storage and packing on the go.
- Comfortable brief liner; inseam is 5½".
- 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% elastane plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control.