Womens Point Peak Trail PantsPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Built for rugged, multiday trail conditions, these hiking and trekking pants feature a slim fit with a slim leg and a 31" inseam; also available in a 29" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Main body and inset panels are made of recycled nylon/elastane fabric for durability and stretch; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture.
- Hook-and-loop tabs at the waistband and the cuffs for a customized fit.
- Gusseted crotch and moderate leg articulation for freedom of movement.
- On-seam front pockets; zippered security pockets at thighs and on rear secure valuables.
- Inset panels on knees and seat for abrasion resistance and durability.
6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% elastane double weave. Body and panels have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)Weight
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R724.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.