Womens Point Peak Trail PantsPatagonia
Built for rugged, multiday trail conditions, these hiking and trekking pants feature a slim fit with a slim leg and a 31" inseam; also available in a 29" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Main body and inset panels are made of recycled nylon/elastane fabric for durability and stretch; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture.
- Hook-and-loop tabs at the waistband and the cuffs for a customized fit.
- Gusseted crotch and moderate leg articulation for freedom of movement.
- On-seam front pockets; zippered security pockets at thighs and on rear secure valuables.
- Inset panels on knees and seat for abrasion resistance and durability.
6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% elastane double weave. Body and panels have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)