Womens ZG Trek GTXScarpa
The ZG Trek GTX for women by SCARPA is the reliable hiking shoe for long trips in any terrain.
The ZG Trek GTX hiking boot by SCARPA offers excellent comfort thanks to a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane and a quick lacing system. The Heel-Tension-System, in combination with the 3D-TPU-Protective-Toebox, provides secure protection and excellent support. The pronounced profile of the Vibram XS-Trek outsole ensures optimum grip on any surface. The Heel Tension System allows for better support in the heel area.
- The Active Impact technology is a construction which increases the damping properties through different materials and at the same time improves the energy of the rolling behaviour.
- The Ankle Padding System consists of a special "Memory Foam", which adapts perfectly to the shape of the foot. This technical solution is very light and breathable. Due to the memory effect, the material returns to its original shape after each wear. With the Ankle Padding System SCARPA has further improved the wearing comfort and thus guarantee the best performance in any terrain.
- The Autofit Collar; due to the ergonomic design of the shaft end and the special padding you get an optimal adaptability of the upper material and therefore less strain on the Achilles tendon and the joint area. Best performance and comfort on any terrain.
- he Heel Tension System is a system mounted in the heel area to increase stability and adaptability under heavy loads due to steep paths.
- The Flex-Point system allows the ankles complete freedom of movement, even in the stiffest shoes, without loss of stability or sure-footedness.
- Material: Suede water-resistant 1,8 mm
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Last: TRM Insole: Comfort Flex Plus
- Sole: Salix Trek, Vibram®
- Material characteristics: breathable, waterproof, windproof
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Outer fabric: Suede Water-Resistant
- Sole: Comfort Flex Plus, Vibram® Salix Trek