Worn Wear Field Repair KitPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
With all the necessities for simple repairs, our Worn Wear™ Field Repair Kit is small enough to fit in a wallet yet capable enough to salvage that weekend trip from a singed sleeping bag or a torn jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Slim, credit card-sized holder tucks into a pocket or a wallet to keep repair supplies close at hand.
- Kit includes two sewing needles, polyester thread and gear tape; with room to add a few more needles, safety pins, more tape or other items, depending on what you need to keep you moving.
- Wrap with a rubber band to create the ultimate trail wallet.
- Built of 100% recycled polyester with a TPU coating--the same fabric used in our Black Hole® bags.
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more
- Material: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate.
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R149.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.