Womens Dirt Craft Bike ShortsPatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Stretchy, breathable and burly, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse.
Equipped with a removable padded liner, longer inseam and adjustable waistband, these shorts are built for navigating tough climbs and crushing burly descents. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for longevity and ample breathability on warmer rides
- Breathable, 3-D engineered Italian chamois provides ample cushion on long rides without feeling bulky out of the saddle
- Low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit; curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips for unrestricted movement
- Two drop-in front pockets; one secure zipper pocket on left thigh
- Discrete waist-snap loops allow the Dirt Craft outer shorts and liner to be paired with any of our other MTB bottoms, for secure, across-the-line integration
- Longer 12" inseam; leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
312 g (11 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R749.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.