Womens Dirt Craft Bike ShortsPatagonia
Stretchy, breathable and burly, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse.
Equipped with a removable padded liner, longer inseam and adjustable waistband, these shorts are built for navigating tough climbs and crushing burly descents. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for longevity and ample breathability on warmer rides
- Breathable, 3-D engineered Italian chamois provides ample cushion on long rides without feeling bulky out of the saddle
- Low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit; curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips for unrestricted movement
- Two drop-in front pockets; one secure zipper pocket on left thigh
- Discrete waist-snap loops allow the Dirt Craft outer shorts and liner to be paired with any of our other MTB bottoms, for secure, across-the-line integration
- Longer 12" inseam; leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
312 g (11 oz)