Womens Refugio Pack 26LPatagonia
Custom tailored for a woman’s torso, this pack carries everything you expect from the classic Refugio but in more comfort.
Why is it that when you’re late, everything you need for the day seems to have gone missing? Keep your act together with the impeccably designed Women’s Refugio. Custom tailored in both size and fit for a woman’s torso, the Refugio has three main pockets to keep you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your handheld electronics and a padded computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items, like a guidebook or thriller, and keeps your USB cords and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or your phone. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Ultrasoft yet highly breathable mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevent overheating; the shoulder straps have a straighter cut and feature more taper to fit a female torso. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Cavernous main compartment features a padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet pocket
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Ultrasoft and highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
601 g (1 lb 5.2 oz)