Womens Storm Racer JacketPatagonia
An ultralight, 3-layer waterproof emergency shell with an innovative double zipper designed to layer over a pack and stuff into its own pocket for easier stashing and carry. The double-zip construction makes for easy access to food, water and supplies stored in your pack and also doubles as ventilation for longer missions in the mountains. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Featherweight H2No™ Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric keeps you dry, while a tricot backer feels soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Innovative double-zipper entry allows for easy layering over your pack/kit, as well as efficient access to water and nutrition
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Durable elastic cuffs lie flat against tops of wrists for low bulk and superior comfort; snap on right side allows for adjustable fit, as well as easier on/off during windy ridgeline conditions
- Stash pocket within hood allows you to stuff jacket down for easier packing and quick stowage
- Designed to layer efficiently over pack or vest, or layer over a midlayer on longer missions in the mountains
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.7-oz 12-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnWeight
198 g (7 oz)
Free shipping on orders over R750.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R1,249.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.