Womens Strider Pro Shorts - 3in. - Gypsum Green - SalePatagonia
- Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
- Get it now, pay later
Patagonia's most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body, with split opening that eliminates leg chafing and promotes airflow
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back. Pocketing fabric is durable and quick-drying for all conditions
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on left hem, locker loop for drying
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
79 g (2.5 oz)
This garment has a regular fit.
Technical product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use.This garment has a regular fit and is neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over hea
Free shipping on orders over R900.
Orders are dispatched within 1 day of receiving your order. We deliver using reputable 3rd party couriers and you can expect delivery within 1-5 working days depending on your location.
Concerned about the environmental impact or need your product sooner? We also offer convenient collection from one of our stores.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can't choose between two of our products? Why not contact our customer service team? The less unnecessary shipping the better.
Returns and exchanges are always possible
R174.75 every 2 weeks. No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.